Sunday, October 26, 2008

Scrapbooking

I don't know why but for some reason blogger is uploading these images in their original rotation - anyone who knows how to fix this please leave me a comment with instructions! So imagine these pages rotated 90 degrees anti clockwise.
I was surfing the net for inspiration and came across a sketch for a card challenge that I based these pages on (go here for the blog I found the challenge on http://inkastamp.blogspot.com/). I came across another challenge that was for Breast Cancer awareness month - use a pink ribbon anywhere on your page. A combination of the two and this is the result!
Products - CM Pink Lemonade, CM Earth Elements Designer Prints, SU Whimsical alphabet (now deleted), SU grosgrain vanilla ribbon, CM brown and pink pens. I used a pink bold tip pen to colour the ribbon as I didn't have any pink ribbon.
I'm really happy with the result - I hope you all like it too!
After that marathon blogging session I'm off to help Avryl tidy up her room!!

No comments: