Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Engagement Card

Today was only the second time since our move that I have sat down for some craft time in my new craft room. This card is the result. I've used a combination of Stampin' Up and CM products as follows-
Card stock - SU Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery and Brushed Copper.
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Stamp - Scribble This
CM - Title Sticker from one of the retired Power Palettes (sorry I can't remember which one it came from!)
Ribbon - from my ribbon box that has built up over the past 10years of crafting.
Miss 3, who loves anything with 'sparkles', gave it the thumbs up, I hope my friend likes it as much as she did!!!

1 comment:

Nerine .P. said...

Lovely Tammy, I'm so glad you found some time to stamp. I also miss you running accross the park to 'raid' my supplies :) I miss the impromptu visits!