Thursday, January 29, 2009

What will Loki do next???

You need to look at these pictures from the bottom up! Yesterday, while I was chatting on the phone, Loki took advantage of Avryl opening the door to come in from the backyard and decided to come inside. He then proceeded to take advantage of me being hindered by the phone in my hand and played dead whenever I tried to get him out before making himself comfortable on our couch (which he has never been allowed to sit on in his life!!!). After hanging up Avryl and I got him out and vacuumed the couch, which as you can see from Avryl's face was very serious business :) I will be very careful about names in the future, Loki is the Norse God of Mischief and this dog has definitely lived up to his name!!!






1 comment:

Nerine .P. said...

Opps, my fault since I was on the other end of that phone call! I guess all I can say is that if you hadn't of moved, I wouldn't have to call and this wouldn't have happened - just kidding - maybe :)