Sunday, August 31, 2008

Garden Photo Shoot



Some of you already know Aaron and I bought a new camera for our trip to Europe (taking advantage of Duty Free). It arrived on Friday and I had my turn playing with it yesterday. I actually took Avryl's Harrods Bear outside to play around, since she informed me she didn't want her photo taken, but toddler mentality won the day and I was not allowed to play with Avryl's bear without her! Fortunately she decided she was in the mood to have photos taken after all and I even managed to score a few of her not posing! She got sick of the photo shoot with her bear fairly quickly and started doing some gardening, the promise of a trip in to see the Ghan arrive kept her clean!
These are my favourite 2 photos of the 130 odd that I took (I only kept 50)!

1 comment:

Nerine .P. said...

Wow, your new camera takes a GREAT photo Tammy