Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merry Go Round

Nerine and I had our very own Scrapbooking Workshop at her house yesterday. Just the two of us, the four kids played really well together for about 5 hours!! I had a very productive time, I even set a card challenge for Nerine (check out her blog this week to see if she posts her creation - http://www.stampinaddiction.blogspot.com/ ).

Anyway this was one of my pages that I completed, I picked out the light bulbs in the merry go round for the title. I would like to say the idea was a Tammy original but I scrap-lifted one of my customers, Tascha, who used this idea for a stage!

Materials Used - Black CM Page, CM Disney Vacation Paper, CM Chiffon Vellum, SU Whisper White Craft Ink, SU Whimsical Alphabet.

1 comment:

Nerine .P. said...

This looks great Tammy, the little light bulbs make it and I love the yellow on the black page.