Friday, November 14, 2008

Bath Time

I have finally gotten around to scrapbooking our photos from our Christmas 2007 trip to Brisbane!!! It's fun looking back and seeing how Avryl has changed. I'm really pleased with this page. Hope you all like it as much as I do.

Recipe - CM Cherish Perfect Fit, CM Pink Lemonade, CM Aquamarine, SU Chocolate Chip ink, SU Friendship Blooms stamp set, SU White Craft ink and SU Textured Sky cardstock.

I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to line up where I wanted the swirls stamped on the photos. I'm told Stayz On ink would work better on photos but since I don't have any I used the craft ink - still works but probably not as bright as Stayz On would be.

2 comments:

kharix said...

you have a nice family... wish i have my own someday...

Nerine .P. said...

This is so cute Tammy...Avryl has definately grown up into a young lady.