Friday, November 21, 2008

Nerine's Virtual Stamping Night



Last Night Nerine hosted a Virtual Stamping Night. Luckily for me I live across the park from Nerine so when Avryl didn't see fit to allow me to stamp I headed over to her house!! These are the projects I completed.


The second one is above - the challenge was a one layer card that used one ink colour, which had to be a non-traditional Christmas colour and extra brownie points for using a reverse mask. I've used Elegant Eggplant ink on Blush Blossom cardstock. The stamp sets are French Flair and Carte Postale. I only have vanilla grosgrain ribbon so if I want another colour I find a way to dye it! Last night I ran it roughly over the Elegant Eggplant ink pad to give it uneven colour.





This card was for the first challenge - a layout. I used SU Cool Carribean and SU Pretty in Pink cardstock I paired this with some SU designer Series paper (not sure what the name is it was a sample block I bought on sale a couple of months back). I used my Snowflake Spot stamp set with Real Red ink and Dazzling Diamonds. I coloured my ribbon over the Real Red ink pad. A nice bright Christmas card!


No comments: