Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Season's Greetings


These cards were inspired by Carol Dunstan's "Cool Paisleys" in Stamping and Papercraft Vol 13 No 9. I love my Paisley Background Stamp almost as much as my Scribble This set. I have used them more than any other stamps in my collection. So I was very excited when I saw some cards that used the two sets together. Being Christmas time though and only half way there with the required cards I converted them to Christmas cards.
I highlighted a couple of Paisley Flowers with Dazzling Diamonds using my CM Precision Point Adhesive Pen for glue, but it doesn't show very well in the photos.
Recipe - Cardstock - SU Whisper White, Night of Navy.
Ink - Real Red, Night of Navy
Stamps - Paisley Background, Many Merry Messages, Scribble Wheel.
Accessories - Dazzling Diamonds

1 comment: